Unable to send Flow

Hi All,
I have my token on Flow port (Mainnet network)
all systems are up
destination is my Flow account on Crypto.com web exchange
when I pasted the address I got an error saying:
Error: account address is not correct
I got the same error changing address (flow account on Crypto.com App

Any idea?
How to ask for support?
Can I opn a ticket?

Thank you for your prompt reply in advance

1 Like

I received several email asking me to connect to several websites that are clearly scammer.In this website you will be askd to cces Mainnet using your phrase or private key that means you are going to litterally give up your wallet.
Any serious person able to support?
Does this Flow port have a customer support service like crypto.com?
Any help is very appreciated and be careful with scammers

Hey there,

It sounds like you’re encountering an issue when trying to transfer tokens from Flow port to your Flow account on Crypto. Here are some steps you can take to resolve this issue:

Verify the Address Format

1. Check the Address Format:
  • Make sure the address you are using is correct and follows the standard Flow address format.
  • Flow addresses are 16 characters long and should not include any spaces or special characters.

Common Issues and Solutions

1. Ensure Mainnet Address:
  • Double-check that the address you are using is for the Mainnet and not the Testnet.
  • Verify the address from your Crypto account carefully.
  1. Copy and Paste:
  • Ensure you are copying the entire address without any extra spaces or characters.
  • Sometimes, manual typing errors or invisible characters (like spaces) can cause issues.

Steps to Resolve

1. Confirm Address on Crypto:
  • Navigate to your Flow account and find the deposit address.
  • Copy this address exactly as it appears.
  1. Reattempt Transfer:
  • Go back to your Flow port (Mainnet network) and initiate the transfer again.
  • Paste the copied address directly from Crypto to avoid any manual errors.

Contacting Support

1. Flow Port Support:
  • If the issue persists, you can contact Flow port support.
  • Visit the Flow port website and look for a support or help section to submit a ticket.
  1. Crypto Support:
  • If you suspect the issue might be with Crypto, contact their support.
  • Visit the Crypto website or app, and navigate to the support section to open a ticket or chat with a representative.

Opening a Ticket

1. Flow Port:
  • Look for a “Support” or “Contact Us” option on the Flow port website.
  • Provide details about your issue, including the exact error message and steps you’ve taken.
  1. Crypto:
  • Open the Crypto app or website.
  • Go to the support section and choose the option to open a ticket.
  • Describe your issue in detail, including the error message and the address you are trying to use.

By verifying the address format and contacting support if needed, you should be able to resolve this issue. If you continue to face problems, detailed support from Flow port or Crypto will be the best way to get specific assistance for your situation.
In recent days my team of EasyAiz also faced this issue.

1 Like