New To Flow - Introduction

Greetings everyone. I’m miner and validator from Ukraine

Going forward please create a new post in this category http://forum.flow.com/c/new-to-flow/5 instead of reply here :pray:

Hello all
NettaMoBetta here and excited to be apart of FLOW especially when it is available in the US

one project is about launching… are you willing to fuel it with investment?

pretty cool?

Hi Mackenzie, the only option I see is the reply option to introduce myself here, can you show me the way?

Thanks,

Nicolas

Hi everyone, looking forward to growing with this community :slight_smile:

Looking into Blockchains and app opportunities - looking to get involved in a project. Best to all.

My name is Theo and I am new to the forum! I work for a development shop that develops flow and I am here to chat, learn and help people!

Hi everyone, my name is Amin and I’m new to Flow. Want to work on a project so I’m here to learn and meet similar minded people.

よろしくおねがいします。

Hi I am new here. I am full stack developer first time working with blockchain

We have a huge project and we are looking for developers.

Intellectual Property concerns everyone but patents, copyright and trademark laws are obsolete, expensive, and does not help creators and/or startups.
Based on international laws we developed a Universal Standard for IP that can bring the power back where it belongs, the creator.
Our documented proof of an IP becomes a book conform our standard (Creabook). This property needs to become secured on a Blockchain as an NFT, where marketplaces can sell, rent or lease the IP. The creator remains the original inventor but the property can define who owns the royalties.
A stable coin should also be developed backed by International Property and based on a basked of currencies.
Another NFT could be developed for fundraising, crowdfunding or even ICO’s for startups.

Read more at our website https://creafree.org and reach out to us if you want to participate in this revolutionary project.

Thank you.

1 Like

Please reach out to me theo@pineappleworkshop.com if you’re still looking for help

Hello everyone, I’m Ray.
I want to build a Dapp it can play by using NBA top shot card and can interact with the NBA top shot, If you have a strong front-end talent and are interested in this, welcome to contact me!

Shoot me an email: theo@pineappleworkshop.com

Hi there ! My name is Bevis. I am from Taiwan. So excited to join an online game NFT project.

Hello, I’m a singer songwriter interested in meeting knowledgeable people here on Flow and learning all I can.

Hi there, looking forward to growing with this community :slight_smile:

Hello Everyone, My name is @dk_51. I’m a computer engineer pursuing my bachelor’s education. I’m gaining knowledge in web 3 and learning how to do digital marketing in a new era of web3.

Experience:

• I’m the founder of the Near Media & News community in Near protocol where we promote all $NEAR Projects, News, Updates, and many more.
  • In addition, I worked as an ambassador of NearStater.
  • I am currently working in the $AURORA Blockchain.
  • Also, I built state level Educational Community of students, In which I’m having
    • Instagram: 42k+ Followers
    • Telegram: 11k Active users

I’m new in Flow so I have a question, Can I apply here for a media Community? If yes, then is there any guide for this?

Waiting for your valuable reply :blush:

Thanks!
Dk

I am a passionate DevRel, Tech Evangelist, Web Developer and Maverik who thinks outside the box, takes risks and has a relentless drive to reinvent and revolutionize the system. I am passionate about employing technology to solve day-to-day societal problems and grassroots challenges.

So So Happy to be here!