Hello Its My introduction

Hello Flow Community.

I am here to join this vibrant community of Flow; I am new to Flow but eager to dive into all that it has to offer.

I have a background in software development & I am interested in learning how to leverage Flow for automating workflows. I want to share and gain some knowledge & I want to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge though I have taken part in various discussion which is definitely helped me a lot.

If there are any recommended threads or resources for newcomers. please share with me.

Thank you…:blush:

2 Likes

Welcome to Flow!

If you have any questions or want to share something, feel free to start a new discussion. The community here is very welcoming and always ready to help. I’m excited to see your contributions and learn from you!

This material will help you get started: Support Document.

2 Likes

Thank you @diegofornalha for welcome and guidance

Welcome to the Flow state :sunglasses:

If you’re interested in a learning path that would help you unlock everything from 0-100 I would recommend:

Beginner

Intermediate

Advanced

1. Voting Contract
  2. Composable Resources

Alternatively, if you’re already familiar with Solidity, you can get started with building something on Testnet today using the tools you’re already familiar with.

1 Like

Thank you @Aliserag for welcome and for suggestion