Paid Opportunity for Talented Flow Dev

Hello there! I run digital businesses across quite a few influencers and am blown away by Flow and this incredible platform.

I’ve been fortunate to have some relative success (a few 7 figure a year businesses) BUT I feel my “idea” with FLOW and a specific target market and capable strategy could be a MASSIVE business.

I’m hoping to find a talented FLOW develop who could put some part time to full time hours towards this project for fair compensation for their talent and experience.

We can also discuss Equity/Pay and/or Equity basis IF the vision for the project is as awesome to you as we feel it internally, haha.

I’d love to go into detail privately if you’d be open to discussing the project. Obviously, I don’t expect anyone to jump at the opportunity until they fully grasp the vision, feel they’re capable, and find it to be worth their time and talents.

I’m so excited. I know not too many FLOW developers are available at the moment, but if you do in fact fit the ask, or know where I can locate a potential dev, I’d really appreciate it!

Thanks,

Hi Adam,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as all that what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Hey Andrew, emailing you now!

I would be interested in more details, email jferguson avl at gmail if you are still looking for engineers.

Hey Andrew, if you’re still looking reach out to me at theo@pineappleworkshop.com